Madrid lead Barça
Winning two Champions League titles in the past three campaigns has helped Real Madrid create some distance ahead of Barcelona in the global replica football shirt sales market but the LaLiga side still trail English Premier League side Manchester United when it comes to European football clubs in the global replica shirt sales ranking.
Global Red Devils
Economic portal Sporting Intelligence report how between the seasons 2010/11 and 2015/16 the Old Trafford side managed to sell some 1.750.000 replica shirts, 100.000 more than the Santiago Bernabeu outfit. The study was carried out by American marketing guru Peter Rohlman and his staff on by and reported by Sportingintelligence.com
The top five ranking for the time frame (2010/11-2015/16) is:
1) Manchester United - 1.750.000 shirts sold
2) Real Madrid - 1.650.000
3) FC Barcelona - 1.278.000
4) FC Bayern Munich - 1.200.000
5) Chelsea - 899.000
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Extra 600 dollars unemployment benefits: when will it be delivered?
- Cocid-19 Worldwide coronavirus cases pass 1.5 million mark
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: are PSG pushing Kylian Mbappé away?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map 9 April
- Sweden Zlatan trains with Hammarby as he considers future plans
- Coronavirus US unemployment figures: latest jobless claims by state