Mario Kempes criticises the current Valencia board
The former Argentina international and Mestalla idol has been vocal about the way the LaLiga club has been run following Prandelli's resignation.
Mario Alberto Kempes, former Valencia legend and a figure still hugely admired by the Mestalla faithful was quick to cast his opinion regarding the ongoing instability at the LaLiga club following the surprise decision by Italian coach Cesare Prandelli to resign.
Kempes on Twitter
The Italian club arrived at the Mediterranean based club in September and signed a two season deal. After the news broke Kempes took to his Twitter account and stated: "After the alleged resignation by Prandelli, once again poor Voro is called upon to extinguish the blaze caused by Lim and Mendes".
Y ahora señores tras la supuesta dimisión de Prandelli otra vez aparecera el bueno de Voro para apagar el incendio que provocan Lim y Mendez— Mario Kempes (@ESPNMarioKempes) 30 de diciembre de 2016
The former Argentina player, now working with ESPN has often been linked with a coaching position at Mestalla but given the cold nature of his relationship with the current board that move appears a more than remote possibility.
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us