Jonathan Holmes and Barcelona Lassa part company
The Azulgranas anounced today that the North American forward won't continue. He arrived at the start of November as cover for Barça's injury-hit squad.
Jonathan Holmes has parted company with Barcelona Lassa. The Catalans confirmed on Saturday that the North American forward, who was under contract from 4 November until 6 January, won't be continuing. Holmes was brought in to cover after Barça found themselves with an injury crisis and without Víctor Claver and Justin Doellman. Now that both players have recovered and with Holmes occipying a place of a non-EU player, Barcelona have decided to let him go. Holmes played 10 games with Barcelona, 7 in the Euroleague (averaging 5.1 points and 2.7 rebounds per game) and three in the Liga Endesa, where he averaged 7.7 points and 3.7 rebounds.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong