How and where can I watch the final between Nadal-Federer
All the information you need on where and when to watch the final of the Men's singles competition from Melbourne as Nadal faces Federer Sunday 29 January 2017 at 19:30 (local time): Times, TV , online
What time does the Australian Open final start at?
The final of the Men's Singles competition between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer takes place at the Rod Laver Arena (Melbourne) on Sunday January 29 (2017) with a 19:30 (local start). It's the ninth time the pair have met in a Grand Slam final with Rafa Nadal holding a 6-2 lead.
Where can I watch the Australian Open final?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Nadal - Federer final is available on here.
Is the final online?
The Australian Open final in Melbourne is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match. Rob will be in the hot-seat for the start of the final but we'll be building up to the action throughout the morning.
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues