Fulham consider paying Sergi Enrich's release clause
The Championship side are very interested in signing the Eibar striker and could part with €10 million before the transfer window closes
As the winter transfer window draws to a close, there are nerves in Eibar that Fulham could swoop for talisman Sergi Enrich. The London club might be willing to pay the €10 million release clause for the striker and the deal would also include a very decent pay package.
Sergi Enrich has been excellent for Eibar this season and has scored six goals along with being involved in most of the positive play that his side have put on display. He has scored in his last two games and added two assists against Deportivo la Coruña in a 3-1 victory.
Enrich's movement has been praised and his contribution to his side tends to be complete. He was very good against Barcelona in the league two weeks ago despite the fact that his side were beaten and consistently looked like Eibar's only threat of scoring. He scored nine goals and added seven assist last year playing behind Borja Baston, but with Baston returning to Atletico Madrid and eventually moving to Swansea, Enrich has improved his game and become Eibar's main man as the tiny club from the north of Spain remain in the hunt for a Europa League spot next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win