Cristiano: 10 goals against Osasuna, just 2 at El Sadar
The Madrid forward is currently the third top scorer in LaLiga with 13 goals, out of which he has netted eight (61.53%) away from home.
Three years later
Real Madrid make their return to Pamplona 1,155 days after their last league visit in December 2013. Also back at El Sadar tonight will be Cristiano, who will remember that last visit as a frustrating afternoon - he shot nine times on goal but went home without getting on the scoresheet in the 2-2. To give an indication of Cristiano's efforts, Osasuna had 11 attempts on goal during the 90 minutes, shared out among almost the whole team.
10 goals in nine meetings
Cristiano has faced Osasuna nine times in LaLiga, scoring 10 goals. But of those 10 goals, only two have come at El Sadar - both in the league meeting on 31 March 2012 - his first, a blistering strike from some 30 yards out and his second, from a direct free-kick which took a deflection off an Osasuna player in the wall. In total, he has made four visits to El Sadar and failed to find the net on three occasions.
Numbers on the road
The Madrid No.7 is currently the third top scorer in LaLiga with 13 goals, out of which he has netted eight (61.53%) away from home in four games - at Mendizorroza, the Calderón, the Benito Villamarín and the Sánchez Pizjuán.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics are returning in Tokyo 2021?
- NFL NFL's new Covid protocol has Hopkins considering retirement
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: competition schedule: dates, times, events, sports
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING When did Michael Phelps retire? How many medals did he win?
- CORONAVIRUS How dangerous is the delta variant to children and young people?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?