2,500 Leicester City fans expected in Seville
Both sets of supporters are expected to meet up pre-match in an act of goodwill with no tickets remaining for the clash at the Sanchez Pizjuan.
Leicester City fans have started arriving in the Andalusian capital ahead of the Champions League Round of 16 tie at the Sanchez Pizjuan. (kick- off 20:45 CET Wednesday 22/02).
Sevilla FC have announced that 2,500 Leicester fans are anticipated to make their way over for the match despite the Foxes recent struggle at the wrong end of the Premier League table following their incredible title win last season.
Little in the way of problems are anticipated between both sets of fans with a bonding session lunch being organised by the Peña Sevilllista Al Relente fangroup with their Leicester counterparts before the respective supporters make their way to the sold-out Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium.
Follow the coverage of Leicester-Sevilla | Champions League
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win