RS17: F1 team Renault unveil new car for 2017 season
Renault presented the car in London on Tuesday, with chief Jerome Stoll setting the goal of a fifth-place constructors' championship finish.
Renault unveiled their 2017 car on Tuesday, with the Formula One team revealing a target of fifth in the constructors' championship after struggling last season.
RS17 presented at London event
The former world champions, who returned as full constructors in 2016 after taking over the failing Lotus team, finished ninth out of 11 with drivers Kevin Magnussen and Jolyon Palmer.
Dane Magnussen has since departed for Haas F1 and the experienced German Nico Hulkenburg has come in from Force India to partner Britain's Palmer.
The French-owned outfit have invested heavily in adding headcount and infrastructure over the past year, with the aim of returning to the top by 2020.
Stoll: "We are hungry for the podium"
"We expect to be fifth," Renault Sport president Jerome Stoll told the audience in central London before the black and yellow RS17 car was presented.
"We are hungry for the podium, hungry for success," said Stoll.
2017 World Championship begins in late March
The new season gets underway in Australia on the weekend of 24-26 March.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?