"There were conversations and phone calls"
Speaking as his team, McLaren-Honda, unveiled their 2017 car, the driver said there were "conversations", but underlined his commitment to his current outfit.
"Once Rosberg retired, Mercedes did a little check on everyone. It was nothing really strange or deep, it was just a round check they did to hear my situation.
"There were a couple of days where there were conversations and phone calls arrived to me, but there was no point in discussing them," the Spaniard added.
"I'm happy. McLaren-Honda, along with Ferrari, are the two most prestigious teams."
Bottas brought in to take Rosberg's place
Finnish driver Valtteri Bottas was announced as Rosberg's replacement at Mercedes in mid-January.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?