F1: Red Bull launch 2017 car
Using the motto "Break with tradition, break superstition", the Formula One team unveiled the RB13, with official testing starting on Monday.
Formula One outfit Red Bull Racing on Sunday unveiled their new car for the 2017 season, which gets underway in Melbourne in a month's time.
"Break with tradition, break superstition"
Under the motto "Break with tradition, break superstition", images of the RB13 were released via a video published online at exactly 13:13.
Like the other cars revealed in recent days, it is designed to meet the new Formula One regulations brought into force for the coming campaign.
The four-time constructors' title winners will seek to challenge world champions Mercedes after finishing a distant second to the German team in 2016.
Pre-season testing begins on Monday
Official pre-season testing of the car, which is to be driven by Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen, starts in Barcelona on Monday.
The new season commences with the Australian Grand Prix on the weekend of 24-26 March.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS When did Cyber Monday originate? What is Cyber Monday?
- NFL What is the Dallas Cowboys best record in franchise history?
- NFL Seattle vs. Washington live online: stats, scores and highlights | NFL Week 11
- SOCCER Which players have won the most Ballons d'Or?
- Belichick vindicated once more as Jackson builds DPOY case
- BALLO D'OR When did Messi win all of his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats