Marcelino García Toral is the fans' favourite to be handed the coach's job at Valencia ahead of next season, according to a survey conducted by AS.com.
Over 10,000 readers took part in the poll, in which they were asked to choose from the list of five candidates that Los Che are thought to be considering.
Marcelino, Setién lead fans' vote
They are Marcelino, current incumbent Salvador González 'Voro', Las Palmas coach Quique Setién, ex-Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka and Valencia B's Curro Torres.
Participants in the survey were also given the chance to select 'none of the above'. However, this option accrued the fewest votes, suggesting that supporters are persuaded of the merits of the quintet in the frame.
AS.com poll: readers' choice for Valencia coach
1. Marcelino García Toral: 3,062 votes (30.19%)
2. Quique Setién: 2,814 votes (27.75%)
3. Aitor Karanka: 1,934 votes (19.07%)
4. Salvador González 'Voro': 1,396 (13.76%)
5. Curro Torres: 491 votes (13.76%)
6. None of the above/other: 445 votes (4.39%)
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 23 de marzo de 2017