Terror as doors open on Argentine club's plane
Players from Racing Club de Avellaneda faced genuine panic as aeroplane doors opened while they were on the runway. Shouts of 'Stop! Stop!' can be heard.
The players, staff, and directors of Racing Club de Avellaneda suffered a scary episode on their return flight from a match against Belgrano (Racing lost 2-0). There was a tense moment as, with the plane still on the runway, a door suddenly opened. This sparked panic among the passengers, who shouted for the pilot to stop.
Luckily, it just gave the Racing players a fright. Yet it came too soon, with the tragedy that befell the Chapecoense team still fresh in collective mind of the football world.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics are returning in Tokyo 2021?
- NFL NFL's new Covid protocol has Hopkins considering retirement
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: competition schedule: dates, times, events, sports
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING When did Michael Phelps retire? How many medals did he win?
- CORONAVIRUS How dangerous is the delta variant to children and young people?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?