Rafal Nadal not amused by reporter's question: "I lost by the way..."
After losing to Roger Federer in Sunday's Masters 1000 final in Miami, Rafa Nadal was 'congratuled' by a journalist. The Spaniard was less than impressed.
Rafa Nadal wasn't impressed when a journalist 'congratulated' him for his 'win' after suffering a straight sets defeat to Roger Federer in Sunday's Miami Masters final. Stone-faced, the Spanish player corrected the reporter: "I lost by the way..." before politely answering a quite bizarre question. "I hope to have a good two weeks' of practice now at home and be ready for the next tournament, that's my goal now".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest