Granada CF have confirmed on their official club website the signing of Brazilian promise Caio Emerson Marques Da Silva on a four-year contract until 2021.
The 18-year-old striker, who joined from Corinthians, is seen in his native country as one of the most exciting talents of his generation and a potential future superstar.
Seven for Corinthians in under-17 Brazilian Cup
Caio is a left-footed forward with a nose for goal who scored seven in the recent edition of the under-17 Brazilian Cup. Granada have pulled off quite a coup as Liverpool, Barcelona and Chelsea have all been credited with an interest in the player after that tournament.
“I’m very happy to join Granada. I’m at a club that will give me everything I need to continue developing my career as a player and it’s a great city,” Caio said.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 6 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online