Competition
  • Premier League
  • Serie A

Neymar is confident Barça can turn Juventus tie around

BARCELONA

Neymar is confident Barça can turn Juventus tie around

Neymar is confident Barça can turn Juventus tie around

Getty

The Brazilian told Canal Esporte Interativo: "We've got nothing to lose. We have a 1% chance, like we did against PSG; the other 99% is hard work and faith".

Neymar believes Barcelona have "nothing to lose and everything to gain" in Wednesday's Champions League quarter final decider against Juventus and is confident that, like they did against PSG in the last round, they can turn the tie around.

Juventus v FC Barcelona - UEFA Champions League Quarter Final: First Leg

Neymar thinking positively against of Juventus test

Juventus: "My Dad made a good point the other day which got me thinking. We might have a different side in front of us this time, but Barcelona is the same. And we can do it. We did it once and we can do it a second time"

Levelling the tie: "We have to give everything we've got. If it all turns out well, we can stage another comeback. I believe in the team and I believe in our potential. It's looking like a lost cause, but that means we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We have to enter the game determined to win and do our job".

Juventus v FC Barcelona - UEFA Champions League Quarter Final: First LegNeymar shrugs off Juventus' Dani Alves in last week's first leg

Barcelona's task is the same as it was against PSG

Level of difficulty: "It's very difficult, mainly because it's a big advantage to turn around. Juventus are a great side and they are very well organized which is going to make it even more difficult to get back into the tie. We'll need to run double the amount we normally do".

In comaprison to the PSG tie: "We're in the same situation we were in against PSG; we have a 1% possibility of going through and the remaining 99% will be down to running, faith and luck, that's the only way the goals will come".

Champions League

Table PTS W D L
1Barcelona 15 5 0 1
2M. City 9 2 3 1
3B. MGladbach 5 1 2 3
Full standing
Next matches
Barcelona - Juventus X-19/04 20:45
Fixtures

Leaders

  • Messi10Goals
  • Verratti488Passes
  • Steals

*Update 16 de abril de 2017

Champions League

Table PTS W D L
1Juventus 14 4 2 0
2Sevilla 11 3 2 1
3Lyon 8 2 2 2
Full standing
Next matches
Barcelona - Juventus X-19/04 20:45
Fixtures

Leaders

  • Messi10Goals
  • Verratti488Passes
  • Steals

*Update 16 de abril de 2017

0 Comments

Normas Show