"Theo has offers from both Real Madrid and Barcelona"
The players' agent Manuel García Quilón, confirmed in Footmercato that both clubs have made offers that cover the buy-out clauseBarcelona vs Deportivo: LaLiga
Theo Hernández's agent Manuel García Quilón confirmed to Footmercato that the player (currently on loan at Alaves from Atlético Madrid) has received offers from both Real Madrid and FC Barcelona but at this point no decision has been taken by the 19 year old.
The Marseilles born defender opened his LaLiga account today scoring the solitary goal in a 1-0 win over Athletic Club at Mendizorroza.
"At the moment he is not closer to any of the interested parties as nothing has been closed. At present. both clubs have made offers that more than cover his buy-out clause of 24 million euro but we've made no decision reaffirmed" Quilón.
Just last Monday, Atleti president Enrique Cerezo confirmed that, "Theo is an Atlético Madrid player and to this point no-one has approached us. There is an ethical code of conduct between all clubs and if anyone is interested in a player, then the club should be approached first".
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?