Eddie Lacy signed with the Seattle Seahawks during the offseason on a one year deal and was forced to sell everything in his house as he moved from the midwest to the west coast of America. He decided to have a garage sale with all of the proceeds going to charity before he made the move.
Eddie Lacy had 3,435 yards on 788 carries during his time with the Green Bay Packers but the proceeds from his charity sale will go a lot further than the three thousand plus yards he gained on the ground during his spell in Wisconsin.
It is unclear as to how many Green Bay fans showed up at the sale but there were a lot. And they bought everything except a piece of furniture in under two hours. But that was soon purchased after Lacy dropped the price.
Less than 2 hrs tho? Only thing left is my 6 pc sectional. Get it by 5p. Nothing left to sell tomorrow🤷🏿♂️. No 💰like charity💰🙌🏿. Thank you pic.twitter.com/lVrNJvtcih— Eddie Lacy (@Lil_Eazy_Ana_42) May 5, 2017
There are plenty of cheeseheads with a little bit of Packer history and while Lacy was not an out-and-out success with the team, he will be remembered fondly for his gesture as his time with the team drew to a close.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online