Atlético Madrid youth product Theo Hernández, who has taken LaLiga by storm on loan at Alavés this season, looks set to be a Real Madrid player next term.
This week it emerged that the French left-back has completed a medical with Real ahead of a summer move to the Santiago Bernabéu on a five-year deal.
Theo's Atlético-supporting girlfriend not keen on Real
However, Hernández's girlfriend may well have mixed feelings about his switch to Atleti's city rivals, who knocked Los Rojiblancos out of Europe on Wednesday.
Adriana Pozueco is a lifelong fan of Atlético and has taken to Instagram on several occasions to publish photos of herself in the club's colours.
And one particular social-media post saw the journalism student, 22, make known her aversion to Hernández's forthcoming employers.
Next to an image in which she appears in an Atleti kit as a toddler, Pozueco included the now-deleted comment: "My mum made me pretty, smart and anti-Madridista".
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics are returning in Tokyo 2021?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING When did Michael Phelps retire? How many medals did he win?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?