When are LaLiga Santander fixtures 2017/18 announced?
Last year's league champions Real Madrid are expected to fight it out at the top once again with bitter rivals Barcelona. Will we see challenges from the likes of Atlético, Sevilla and Villarreal? Can Eibar get another top 10 finish? How will the newly promoted sides get on? So many questions...we don't yet have all the answers!
When are LaLiga Santander fixtures announced?
The 20 July 2017 is the date for LaLiga and LaLiga 1|2|3 fixtures being announced, as per the agenda set forth by the Spanish Football Federation for their general assembly. As yet, though, the 20 teams for the upcoming season are not yet known. Levante and Girona were promoted in first and second place of LaLiga 1,2,3 with Getafe winning a place in the top flight via the play-off system.
AS English will be bringing you each of the opening day fixtures as they're drawn in our inimitable live coverage.
What were the opening fixtures for 2016/17?
Matchday one of LaLiga last season saw the big two start with comfortable wins as Barcelona demolished Real Betis 6-2 in front of the Camp Nou and Real Madrid left the home of la Real scoring three goals without reply. And they were still battling for the title right until the final day.
Early betting odds for LaLiga
Real Madrid 2.1
Atlético Madrid 17.0
Te recomendamos en English
- Dortmund 0-1 Bayern Munich Dortmund's Favre: 'brutally difficult' to catch Bayern Munich after Klassiker loss
- BUNDESLIGA Haaland: Dortmund hope knee knock is short-term problem
- Football Pogba returning to Juventus from Man Utd 'impossible'
- US elections Twitter questions Trump: US president fact checked for vote by mail tweet
- Coronavirus Are virtual weddings legal in the age of Coronavirus in the US?
- Coronavirus As California moves to stage two, what businesses are reopening?