Real Madrid's basketball team captain Felipe Reyes will continue at the club until June 2019, the club announced in a statement this morning. "Real Madrid C. F. and Felipe Reyes have agreed to extend the player's contract, seeing him linked to the club for the next two seasons".
Felipe Reyes, a whole career at Real Madrid
Reyes joined Real Madrid in 2004 after emerging from the youth team at neighbouring Estudiantes. He has developed the rest of his sporting career at Madrid. With this latest agreement, he will end his career with Madrid's basketball section when he is 39.
The respective situations of other players in the basketball team have also been resolved: Argentine power forward Andrés Nocioni has retired and Dontaye Draper will be moving on this summer. Jeffery Taylor, one of the few to have impressed in defence last season, will be staying and could even be handed a contract extension. Of those who are under contract: Llull, Doncic, Carroll, Randolph, Ayón and probably Thompkins, won't be going anywhere.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game