Theo Hernandez passes his medical with Real Madrid
The former Atletico Madrid defender passed his medical in Sanitas La Moraleja on Monday and will be presented later in the evening at the Bernabeu at 19:30.
Theo Hernández is already in Madrid and ready to join his new team as they prepare for the new season. The left-back was in Hospital Universitario Sanitas La Moraleja to undergo his medical tests to ensure everything checked out and he will be presented to the media and fans at the Santiago Bernabeu at 19:30 on Monday night for the first time in white.
"Theo Hernández will be presented on Monday, 10 July at 7:30pm, at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium. Later, the Whites’ new player will step out on to the pitch at the Santiago Bernabéu for the first time wearing the Real Madrid shirt before speaking to the media in the press room. The presentation will be live on Realmadrid TV, who will broadcast a special program from 5:30pm," read the official statement on the club's website.
Hernandez, the 19-year-old brother of Lucas Hernandez, who still plays with Atletico Madrid, will sign for los Blancos for six years after a succesful loan spell at Alaves last season. He cost Real Madrid €28 million and will begin work with his new teammates immediately.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win