Munir close to Roma move
Having spent last season on loan at Valencia, the 21-year-old is poised to leave Barça on a permanent basis, with Serie A the likely destination.
Munir El Haddadi could leave Barcelona for AS Roma within the next few days. The forward does not appear to feature in Ernesto Valverde's plans after spending the 2016/17 season on loan at Valencia. His next move away Camp Nou could be a permanent one.
Munir spent last season at Valencia
Munir featured 36 times for a Valencia side unsettled by a tempestuous off-the-pitch atmosphere at the club, scoring six times. Two of those goals came against his parent club.
The 21-year-old came on for Lionel Messi during the Joan Gamper Trophy win over Chapecoense. Yet that will probably be his final appearance for the club he joined six years ago as a youth player.
Agent confirms Roma interest
Munir's agent confirmed that Roma are interested: "Roma would be a welcome destination, they're a top-level club, but I can't say any more because the agreement is still being discussed by the two clubs."
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7