Málaga complete deal for Bordeaux striker Diego Rolán
The Uruguay international has joined Míchel's south coast outfit from Girondins on a season-long loan deal with no purchase option.
Málaga have completed the signing of Uruguay international Diego Rolán on a season-long loan deal from Bordeaux, bringing Míchel’s reinforcements up to 10 in the summer market.
Rolán, who recently extended his deal at the Stade de Bordeaux to 2020, will spend the season on loan at The Anchovies, who will not have the option to make the transfer permanent next summer.
Málaga's 10 new signings
The 24-year-old, who scored 33 goals in 121 Ligue 1 appearances for Les Girondins, joins Roberto, Cenk Gönen, Andrés Prieto, Diego González, Paul Baysse, Emanuel Cecchini, Esteban Rolón, Adrián González and Borja Bastón at La Rosaleda and will occupy one of the non-EU places vacated by Michael Santos, who has joined Sporting on loan.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?