England beat West Indies and take the series 2-1
England easily won the final test of the three match series against the visitors and clinched the series at Lord's.
England beat West Indies by nine wickets to win the third Test at Lord's on Saturday. Victory saw England take the three-match series 2-1.
England cruise to low victory target
England, set just 107 for victory, finished on 107 for one as they won with more than two days to spare.
Mark Stoneman was 40 not out and Tom Westley 44 not out.
Earlier, James Anderson took his Test-best innings figures of seven for 42, a haul that included his 500th Test wicket, as West Indies were dismissed for 177 in their second innings.
This was the second time this series that a match had ended inside three days after England won the first Test -- the inaugural day/night Test in Britain -- by an innings and 209 runs at Edgbaston last month.
West Indies, however, then recorded a shock five-wicket win in the second Test at Headingley.
England v West Indies: Brief scores
West Indies 1st Inns: 123 (B Stokes 6-22)
England 1st Inns: 194 (B Stokes 60; K Roach 5-72, J Holder 4-54)
West Indies 2nd Inns: 177 (S Hope 62; J Anderson 7-42)
England 2nd Inns: 107-1
Result: England won by nine wickets
Series: England win three-match series 2-1
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"