Zinedine Zidane has announced his team for the match against Las Palmas at the Bernabéu with Jesús Vallejo making his Liga debut and Luka Modric on the bench for the hosts.
Vallejo, who returned from a successful spell in the Bundesliga during the summer, has been struggling with injury and made his debut for Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey tie against Fuenlabrada and will now a chance to show what he can do in LaLiga against the Canary Islanders, who are in the relegation zone after a troublesome start to the season.
Nacho in at the back, Ronaldo and Benzema start
Modric drops to the bench with Casemiro, Toni Kroos and Isco in midfield behind a front line of Marco Asensio, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.
At the back, Nacho comes in for the absent Achraf Hakimi alongside Vallejo, Sergio Ramos and Marcelo, with Kiko Casilla between the sticks again while Keylor Navas recovers from injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- Olympic Games Why are the 2021 Olympic Games called Tokyo 2020?
- OLYMPIC GAMES When are the 100m Olympic finals taking place?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles confirms she will be back for Team USA at the Games
- NEW YORK CITY Which New York City public pools are open for summer 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: why is the CDC recommending that vaccinated people wear masks indoors?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: Simone Biles, medal winners, athletes and results, 27 July