Woman hit on head by seat at Anoeta during Málaga defeat
A 'bleeding gouge to the head' was how one eye witness described the injury to the woman during the match between Real Sociedad and Málaga on Saturday.
A woman was injured today when she was hit on the head by a seat during the match between Real Sociedad and Málaga on Saturday morning at the Anoeta stadium in San Sebastian.
Concerns raised over Anoeta safety
According to sources at the Red Cross, who had members of their medical team on hand to deal with the situation, the woman apparently had 'a bleeding gouge in her head', after being struck by the chair.
A doctor from the Red Cross treated the woman in the stadium, which involved applying two stitches to the wound, and she did not have to be transferred to a hospital for further attention.
This event comes three days after Zenit St. Petersburg supporters launched flares and pyrotechnic materials from a higher level of the stadium, during the Europa League game against Real Sociedad.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?