Atlético Madrid and Sevilla linked with Aleix Vidal
According to ABC Sevilla, Diego Simeone is interested in reinforcing the right side of his team and has picked out Aleix Vidal from Barcelona as a possible signing.
Sevilla are interested in the return of Aleix Vidal to the Sánchez Pizjuán, but they are not the only side in LaLiga interested in acquiring the right-back's services. According to reports from ABC Sevilla, Atlético Madrid could interfere with Sevilla's pursuit of their former player.
The rojiblanco side are assessing their options for the winter transfer market and are keen to reinforce their right-hand side. On a number of occasions this season, Diego Simeone has been forced to play Thomas Partey at full-back with both Juanfran Torres and or Sime Vrsaljko not available.
Aleix Vidal left Sevilla in the summer of 2015 for Barcelona but could not play until the January due to the blaugrana club's registration ban. Vidal suffered a serious ankle injury last season against Alavés and missed significant time and has only played 588 minutes this season with just two full games to his name.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United