SER: Real Madrid will go for David de Gea in the summer
Real Madrid have reportedly already informed Jorge Mendes that they intend on returning for the Manchester United goalkeeper in the summer.
Real Madrid have already informed Jorge Mendes, David de Gea's agent, that they will try to sign the Manchester United goalkeeper in the summer, according to Cadena SER. Zinedine Zidane decided against the signing of Kepa in the winter transfer market from Athletic Bilbao and the club listened but they remain convinced that they need to reinforce the position.
The keeper, who Real Madrid tried to sign two and half years ago, could cost close to €100 million. In 2015, the price was closer to €30 million and Keylor Navas was also included in the deal, but it fell apart due to technical problems with the sending of documents. It could be Kiko Casilla included this time, who could be on his way out of the club.
De Gea's best year at Manchester United?
De Gea, who has always been interested in a move back to Madrid, signed with the Premier League side in 2011 from Atlético Madrid for €25 million. This season has been arguably his best since he arrived in England. He has conceded 19 goals in 29 games and in 17 of those games, he has kept clean sheets.
Mendes, his agent, is also the agent of Jose Mourinho, his manager at Manchester United and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?