Sevilla sign Sandro from Everton on loan
The striker arrives on loan from Everton until the end of the season with an option to buy that is not mandatory for €9.5 million.
Sevilla have landed the signing of Sandro Ramirez from Everton until the end of the season. The club are yet to make it official but the player will arrive in andalucia on loan with an option to but for 9.5 million at the end of the season, which is not mandatory.
The striker is the fourth addition by Sevilla this winter with Gilherme Arana, Miguel Layún and Roque Mesa. Sevilla were pushing for Michy Batshuayi, who now appears close to Borussia Dortmund as a replacement for Aubameyang, who will become an Arsenal player.
Ronald Koeman brought in Sandro last summer after an excellent year with Malaga but he was sacked and Sandro's minutes have been limited. He has played just 15 games - eight in the Premier League, six in the Europa League and one in the EFL Cup.
Montella will be happy with business with a trip to Leganés in the Copa del Rey semi-final upcoming along with the knock-out stages of the Champions League on the horizon too against Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS IRS checks: what does tax refund 30 mean?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos will be back one day, says Toni Kroos
- NFL Carl Nassib announcement "historical landmark" for NFL - Ryan Russell
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021 Group E: scores, standings and who progresses to the round of 16
- NBA Coach Tyronn Lue hopes the home arena ambiance will help indisposed Clippers
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: why could the US be the next country hit with the delta variant?