Diego Maradona has not forgiven former-son-in-law Sergio Agüero
Matías Morla, Maradona's lawyer, uploaded a picture from the 1986 World Cup winner's house in Dubai that revealed residual bitterness towards Agüero. USA vs Mexico: FIFA Friendly live online
A photo uploaded to Twitter by Diego Maradona's lawyer - Matías Morla - is scorching around social media. Maradona and Morla are together in the former Argentina star's house in Dubai, where he is working as the coach of Al-Fujairah.
All appears normal. Apart from the family photos on the walls. Maradona's grandson Benjamín - the son of Sergio Agüero - appears in some of them in the arms of his father. Yet Agüero's face has been blocked out with black ink.
Agüero separated from Maradona's daughter - Gianinna - in 2012, after four years together. It does not appear that Don Diego is prepared to bury the hatchet.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim