Diego Maradona has not forgiven former-son-in-law Sergio Agüero
Matías Morla, Maradona's lawyer, uploaded a picture from the 1986 World Cup winner's house in Dubai that revealed residual bitterness towards Agüero. USA vs Mexico: FIFA Friendly live online
A photo uploaded to Twitter by Diego Maradona's lawyer - Matías Morla - is scorching around social media. Maradona and Morla are together in the former Argentina star's house in Dubai, where he is working as the coach of Al-Fujairah.
All appears normal. Apart from the family photos on the walls. Maradona's grandson Benjamín - the son of Sergio Agüero - appears in some of them in the arms of his father. Yet Agüero's face has been blocked out with black ink.
Agüero separated from Maradona's daughter - Gianinna - in 2012, after four years together. It does not appear that Don Diego is prepared to bury the hatchet.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"