Late night Spanish football television show 'El Chiringuito' have reported that if Zidane remains at the Bernabeu next season, one of the first priorities for the French coach will be to sell Isco Alarcon.
Journalist Josep Pedrerol maintains that Zidane feels disappointed with the Benalmadena born player after depositing his faith in the creative midfielder following the departure of Colombian international James Rodríguez to Bundesliga side Bayern Munich.
"Isco was deemed to be more of a pivotal player than the Colombian but has had a discreet and underwhelming season so far" claimed Pedrerol, after Zidane asked Florentino Pérez to offload James as he preferred to have Isco in his first-team squad.
He continued: "Zidane is a huge admirer of Isco's style of play and what he can offer the team and for this reason opted to keep faith in the player deeming that he would be instrumental in the creative play of the side. After a discreet season so far, Zidane feels let down by the player and as things currently stand will request that the club offload the player in the summer transfer market should the French coach remain on the Santiago Bernabeu bench next season".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020