PSG celebrate Chinese New Year with player names in Mandarin
The Ligue 1 outfit acknowledged the Chinese New Year which commenced on February 16 and this year is the year of the dog.
Paris Saint-Germain played their Ligue 1 clash against Strasbourg at Parc des Princes with the player names on the famous navy shirts in Chinese.
The Parisian club paid their homage to the Chinese New Year which commenced on February and this year will cerebrate the year of the dog.
The Ligue 1 leaders trailed their initiative via posts on their social media portals with shirts of PSG starts such as Neymar, Thiago Silva and Dani Alves hanging in the Parc des Princes dressing room.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online