Getafe are top of the pile in European football when it comes to the number of infringements committed during the current 2017/18 season. José Bordalás's side have perpetrated 456 fouls this season and are joined on the podium of robust tacklers by Serie A side Cagliari (447) and French Ligue 1 outfit Toulouse on 445 according to Opta stats.
After 26 weeks of competition Real Madrid's opponents tomorrow commit an average of 17,53 fouls per game and have been brandished with a total of 83 yellow cards during the course of the season. Antunes on 11 yellows is followed by Damián Suárez (10), Juan Cala (9, before his departure to China) and Djené on eight.
Leganés, Alavés, Villarreal, Málaga and Girona in the top 10
Six LaLiga sides feature in the top 10 with Getafe, Cagliari and Toulouse leading the way and followed by Leganés (428), Alavés (423), Villarreal (422), Málaga (414) y Girona (413). Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt with 411 and Genoa on 408 fouls complete the top ten listing.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo joins Villarreal on loan
- BUNDESLIGA Jadon Sancho to stay at Borussia Dortmund until 2023 – Zorc
- BARCELONA Pedri: "Real Madrid didn't want to sign me"
- MLS Blaise Matuidi set to join David Beckham's Inter Miami
- Liga MX Chivas to appoint Victor Manuel Vucetich as new coach
- SERIE A Man Utd-linked Meret open to leaving Napoli on loan