Getafe are top of the pile in European football when it comes to the number of infringements committed during the current 2017/18 season. José Bordalás's side have perpetrated 456 fouls this season and are joined on the podium of robust tacklers by Serie A side Cagliari (447) and French Ligue 1 outfit Toulouse on 445 according to Opta stats.
After 26 weeks of competition Real Madrid's opponents tomorrow commit an average of 17,53 fouls per game and have been brandished with a total of 83 yellow cards during the course of the season. Antunes on 11 yellows is followed by Damián Suárez (10), Juan Cala (9, before his departure to China) and Djené on eight.
Leganés, Alavés, Villarreal, Málaga and Girona in the top 10
Six LaLiga sides feature in the top 10 with Getafe, Cagliari and Toulouse leading the way and followed by Leganés (428), Alavés (423), Villarreal (422), Málaga (414) y Girona (413). Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt with 411 and Genoa on 408 fouls complete the top ten listing.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We compete in this league without investing in expensive players”
- MLS David Beckham and Rodolfo Pizarro out for dinner ahead of Inter Miami’s debut
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? The question Alexander Zverev asked in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Ronaldo, Georgina enjoy day with family as Cristiano Jr debuts on Instagram
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea vs Bayern Munich live!