Getafe are top of the pile in European football when it comes to the number of infringements committed during the current 2017/18 season. José Bordalás's side have perpetrated 456 fouls this season and are joined on the podium of robust tacklers by Serie A side Cagliari (447) and French Ligue 1 outfit Toulouse on 445 according to Opta stats.
After 26 weeks of competition Real Madrid's opponents tomorrow commit an average of 17,53 fouls per game and have been brandished with a total of 83 yellow cards during the course of the season. Antunes on 11 yellows is followed by Damián Suárez (10), Juan Cala (9, before his departure to China) and Djené on eight.
Leganés, Alavés, Villarreal, Málaga and Girona in the top 10
Six LaLiga sides feature in the top 10 with Getafe, Cagliari and Toulouse leading the way and followed by Leganés (428), Alavés (423), Villarreal (422), Málaga (414) y Girona (413). Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt with 411 and Genoa on 408 fouls complete the top ten listing.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...