Getafe are top of the pile in European football when it comes to the number of infringements committed during the current 2017/18 season. José Bordalás's side have perpetrated 456 fouls this season and are joined on the podium of robust tacklers by Serie A side Cagliari (447) and French Ligue 1 outfit Toulouse on 445 according to Opta stats.
After 26 weeks of competition Real Madrid's opponents tomorrow commit an average of 17,53 fouls per game and have been brandished with a total of 83 yellow cards during the course of the season. Antunes on 11 yellows is followed by Damián Suárez (10), Juan Cala (9, before his departure to China) and Djené on eight.
Leganés, Alavés, Villarreal, Málaga and Girona in the top 10
Six LaLiga sides feature in the top 10 with Getafe, Cagliari and Toulouse leading the way and followed by Leganés (428), Alavés (423), Villarreal (422), Málaga (414) y Girona (413). Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt with 411 and Genoa on 408 fouls complete the top ten listing.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?