PSG 1 - REAL MADRID 2
Sergio Ramos: "We've recovered our state of mind"
Sergio Ramos spoke to the media after Real Madrid's victory over PSG on Tuesday night in Paris and sais it was a very completed game from his side in Paris.
Sergio Ramos spoke to the media after Real Madrid sealed their passage to the quarter-final of the Champions League with a win over PSg on Tuesday night.
Victory: "We knew that it was a nice scenario for us in our favourite competition. A result with a lot of identity. We have recovered our state of mind. Although, we still haven't won anything."
Approach: "The plan from the manager was good. We had prepared the system based on how they could play. We kept up the high pressure and stole the ball in their half. On the wings, they left spaces and we took advantage of it. We had the fortune in front of goal and hopefully that lasts."
Easy game: "It's never comfortable, even if it doesn't seem that way. It took a big physical effort. We continued with the mentality to keep doing damage despite the goal. A very complete game from all of the team. We defended well."
Zidane is right with the choices and knows who is best: "Zidane is the one who is there day to day and he knows who is better for each moment. He is the one who knows best."
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- Olympic Games Why are the 2021 Olympic Games called Tokyo 2020?
- OLYMPIC GAMES When are the 100m Olympic finals taking place?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles confirms she will be back for Team USA at the Games
- NEW YORK CITY Which New York City public pools are open for summer 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: why is the CDC recommending that vaccinated people wear masks indoors?