Time and date for Champions League quarter-final draw
Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Sevilla, Roma, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man City and Juventus have ensured themselves a place in the quarter-final draw. USA vs Mexico: FIFA Friendly live online
The games have been played and the teams that have gained access to the quarter-finals of the Champions League are Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla (LaLiga), Manchester City and Liverpool (Premier League), Juventus and Roma (Serie A) and Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)..
Barcelona complete the quarters
Sevilla beat Manchester United on Tuesday and Roma knocked out Shakhtar Donetsk to ensure passage to the next round. They were followed on Wednesday by the humbling of both Chelsea and Besiktas by Barcelona and Bayern Munich respectively. That draw that has no restrictions on who plays who will take place on Friday 16 March at 12:00 CET in Nyon, Switzerland.
Those fixtures will be played on the 3rd and 4th of April with the retun legs taking place a week later on the 10th and 11th of the same month. You can follow the draw live here on AS English.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020