Time and date for Champions League quarter-final draw
Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Sevilla, Roma, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man City and Juventus have ensured themselves a place in the quarter-final draw. USA vs Mexico: FIFA Friendly live online
The games have been played and the teams that have gained access to the quarter-finals of the Champions League are Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla (LaLiga), Manchester City and Liverpool (Premier League), Juventus and Roma (Serie A) and Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)..
Barcelona complete the quarters
Sevilla beat Manchester United on Tuesday and Roma knocked out Shakhtar Donetsk to ensure passage to the next round. They were followed on Wednesday by the humbling of both Chelsea and Besiktas by Barcelona and Bayern Munich respectively. That draw that has no restrictions on who plays who will take place on Friday 16 March at 12:00 CET in Nyon, Switzerland.
Those fixtures will be played on the 3rd and 4th of April with the retun legs taking place a week later on the 10th and 11th of the same month. You can follow the draw live here on AS English.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays