Dani Carvajal unavailable for Real Madrid against Las Palmas
The right-back received a yellow card in the 6-3 victory over Girona and will be suspended for the LaLiga clash on Gran Canaria.
Dani Carvajal will be unavailable for Real Madrid's next LaLiga match after reaching the yellow card limit in the 6-3 win against Girona at the Bernabéu. The full-back will miss the match against Las Palmas on March 31st.
Carvajal went in to the referee's book after 51 minutes. His crime was a foul on Girona's Uruguayan goal-machine Cristhian Stuani, just outside the penalty area.
Like Carvajal, Gareth Bale was walking along the suspension tight-rope. The Wales winger came on in the 71st minute against Girona and scored while also avoiding a booking.
As a result, and barring any players succumbing to injury during the international break, Carvajal will be the only player unavailable to Zinedine Zidane when Madrid visit Las Palmas.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Mexico to battle for bronze in Olympic softball
- OLYMPIC GAMES What the USWNT needs to advance to the quarter-finals at Tokyo 2020
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Who is in the USA golf team at the Tokyo Olympics 2021?