Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way in this season's Champions League scorers' charts. His wonder goal in the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday, which followed his opener on the night, took him to 14 goals after just nine games.
Another of the Spanish teams provides the striker who is closest to Los Blancos' number seven, Ben Yedder of Sevilla on eight goals. One behind him sit five players although only three of them, Liverpool's Mane, Firmino and Salah, are still playing in the competition.
UEFA Champions League top scorers after quarter-final first leg
14 goals: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
8 goals: Ben Yedder (Sevilla)
7 goals: Cavani (Paris SG), Kane (Tottenham), Mane (Liverpool), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Salah (Liverpool)
6 goals: Messi (Barcelona), Neymar (Paris SG)
5 goals: Aboubakar (FC Porto), Coutinho (Liverpool), Dzeko (Roma), Higuain (Juventus), Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Lukaku (Manchester United)
4 goals: Aguero (Manchester City), Aubameyang (Dortmund), Mbappe (Paris SG), Oberlin (Basel), Son (Tottenham), Sterling (Manchester City), Talisca (Besiktas), Tosun (Besiktas)
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: 20 January could be a key date for a new round of payments
- US Election 2020 Biden announces first nominations for White House cabinet
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in December?
- us news US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, results, cases, latest news
- Champions League Juventus vs Ferencvaros: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- FOOTBALL Zlatan Ibrahimovic attacks EA Sports for using his image