Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way in this season's Champions League scorers' charts. His wonder goal in the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday, which followed his opener on the night, took him to 14 goals after just nine games.
Another of the Spanish teams provides the striker who is closest to Los Blancos' number seven, Ben Yedder of Sevilla on eight goals. One behind him sit five players although only three of them, Liverpool's Mane, Firmino and Salah, are still playing in the competition.
UEFA Champions League top scorers after quarter-final first leg
14 goals: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
8 goals: Ben Yedder (Sevilla)
7 goals: Cavani (Paris SG), Kane (Tottenham), Mane (Liverpool), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Salah (Liverpool)
6 goals: Messi (Barcelona), Neymar (Paris SG)
5 goals: Aboubakar (FC Porto), Coutinho (Liverpool), Dzeko (Roma), Higuain (Juventus), Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Lukaku (Manchester United)
4 goals: Aguero (Manchester City), Aubameyang (Dortmund), Mbappe (Paris SG), Oberlin (Basel), Son (Tottenham), Sterling (Manchester City), Talisca (Besiktas), Tosun (Besiktas)
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold