Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way in this season's Champions League scorers' charts. His wonder goal in the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday, which followed his opener on the night, took him to 14 goals after just nine games.
Another of the Spanish teams provides the striker who is closest to Los Blancos' number seven, Ben Yedder of Sevilla on eight goals. One behind him sit five players although only three of them, Liverpool's Mane, Firmino and Salah, are still playing in the competition.
UEFA Champions League top scorers after quarter-final first leg
14 goals: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
8 goals: Ben Yedder (Sevilla)
7 goals: Cavani (Paris SG), Kane (Tottenham), Mane (Liverpool), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Salah (Liverpool)
6 goals: Messi (Barcelona), Neymar (Paris SG)
5 goals: Aboubakar (FC Porto), Coutinho (Liverpool), Dzeko (Roma), Higuain (Juventus), Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Lukaku (Manchester United)
4 goals: Aguero (Manchester City), Aubameyang (Dortmund), Mbappe (Paris SG), Oberlin (Basel), Son (Tottenham), Sterling (Manchester City), Talisca (Besiktas), Tosun (Besiktas)
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?