Kane back in Tottenham starting line-up
The Spurs and England striker was back in the starting eleven on Saturday for the first time since injuring his ankle a month ago.
Harry Kane was back in the Tottenham starting team on Saturday for the first time since injuring his ankle a month ago.
Eight goals against Stoke
Kane, who came on as a substitute late in Tottenham's 3-1 victory at Chelsea last week, has scored eight goals in his past four games against struggling Stoke. Danny Rose, Victor Wanyama and Serge Aurier were also brought into the Spurs team.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino on Friday urged his side to keep their focus against relegation-threatened Stoke as they seek to nail down a Champions League place. The club's first win at Stamford Bridge since 1990 left fourth-placed Spurs eight points clear of Antonio Conte's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?