Sergio Ramos could miss the first leg of Real Madrid's Champions League semi-final.
Ramos not allowed pitchside at Bernabéu
The centre-half was suspended for the dramatic quarter.final against Juventus, yet stood beside the pitch for the last few minutes at the Bernabéu to support his team-mates.
That is not allowed and could result in a further suspension for the next match, which will be in the semi-final against Bayern Munich, Liverpool, or Roma.
Ronaldo penalty snatches semi for Madrid
Real Madrid had control of the quarter-final tie after a 0-3 victory in the first leg in Turin. Yet Juventus wrestled back the momentum in the Bernabéu with two goals from Mario Mandzukic and a third from Blaise Matuidi.
The match looked set for extra-time until referee Michael Oliver awarded a penalty to Madrid following Medhi Benatia's robust challenge on Lucas Vázquez. Juve 'keeper Gianluigi Buffon was sent off for protesting the decision, but Cristiano Ronaldo kept his cool to send Madrid through to the last four.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match