Cristiano Ronaldo's first-born son, Cristiano Jr, has inherited his father's passion for football and has been following in his footsteps for a while. The young lad has now taken that even further by ending the season for his school team as top scorer, often referred to as the 'Pichichi'.
Like father, like son
At just seven-years old, Cristiano Jr has been nicknamed "El Bichito" linking his tender age to the scoring title. Cristiano Jr. was playing on Saturday for his team, when he was also presented with the small trophy and a medal in the presence of his grandmother, Dolores Aveiro.
And it was a proud grandmother who shared the photograph of her and her award-winning grandson on Instagram. Her message was cute too, literally translated as: "The son of a fish knows how to swim", with thoughts clearly of her son.
A few hours later, the Real Madrid star wanted to share the same image with his followers to publicly congratulate his son for his first award in the world of football, specifically for as top scorer.
"Cristiano was the school's top scorer! Congratulations, son!", read the accompanying messsage in his native tongue.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: Is kneeling on the neck a legal police tactic?
- George Floyd protests Trump criticises Saints QB Brees for changing stance on kneeling
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds