Lucas Halter: Atlético, City and Roma keen on teenage defender
According to the Daily Mirror, Atletico have been tracking the 18-year-old central defender, who is a youth international with Brazil.
Atlético Madrid might have to fight it out for Manchester City and Roma for the signature of one of the brightest young players to be emerging from Brazilian football. According to the Daily Mirror, the Rojiblancos are interested in Atlético Paranaense youth team defender Lucas Halter. Halter, who will turn 18 years old on 2 May, has caught the eye of several European clubs.
Halter has represented Brazil at youth level. He was part of the Brazil Under-17 side which took part in the category's World Cup finals in India, in which the Canarinha were eliminated at the semi-final stage by England; and earlier had faced Spain in the group stage. Earlier this week, he was named in Brazil's Under-20 to begin preparations for next year's tournament.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?