Dani Carvajal and Isco were both forced off with injuries in Real Madrid's Champions League semi-final first-leg win over Bayern Munich.
Carvajal hit by thigh issue, Isco off with shoulder knock
Carvajal limped off with a thigh issue after 65 minutes of the clash at the Allianz Arena, with Karim Benzema replacing the defender and Lucas Vázquez moving into his position at right-back.
Meanwhile, Real coach Zinedine Zidane confirmed post-match that Isco, who was substituted for Marco Asensio at half time, was withdrawn because of a shoulder problem.
In total, the evening brought four enforced changes, as Bayern's Arjen Robben and Jerome Boateng were also taken off with injuries in the first half.
Marcelo and Asensio goals give Real 2-1 first-leg lead
Goals by Marcelo and Asensio saw the holders come from behind to earn a 2-1 advantage to take into the second leg on 1 May.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern start with a comfortable win
- SPAIN UNDER-17S Ansu Fati: Barcelona starlet to get Spanish passport this week
- Real Madrid Real Madrid "very happy" with Odegaard's progress
- Champions League US coach Jesse Marsch makes history in Champions League
- MLS Zlatan Ibrahimovic, more lethal at home than on the road
- Kane disappointed with Olympiacos draw but still backs Spurs to progress