Dani Carvajal and Isco were both forced off with injuries in Real Madrid's Champions League semi-final first-leg win over Bayern Munich.
Carvajal hit by thigh issue, Isco off with shoulder knock
Carvajal limped off with a thigh issue after 65 minutes of the clash at the Allianz Arena, with Karim Benzema replacing the defender and Lucas Vázquez moving into his position at right-back.
Meanwhile, Real coach Zinedine Zidane confirmed post-match that Isco, who was substituted for Marco Asensio at half time, was withdrawn because of a shoulder problem.
In total, the evening brought four enforced changes, as Bayern's Arjen Robben and Jerome Boateng were also taken off with injuries in the first half.
Marcelo and Asensio goals give Real 2-1 first-leg lead
Goals by Marcelo and Asensio saw the holders come from behind to earn a 2-1 advantage to take into the second leg on 1 May.
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment Golden Globes 2021: hosts, presenters and special guests
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus Check: is it necessary to live in the US to be eligible for payment?
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS Golden Globes 2021: times, TV and how and where to watch online
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? New $3000 child tax credit: live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: when will the proposal be voted on in the Senate?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: who voted in favour in the House of Representatives?