Dani Carvajal and Isco were both forced off with injuries in Real Madrid's Champions League semi-final first-leg win over Bayern Munich.
Carvajal hit by thigh issue, Isco off with shoulder knock
Carvajal limped off with a thigh issue after 65 minutes of the clash at the Allianz Arena, with Karim Benzema replacing the defender and Lucas Vázquez moving into his position at right-back.
Meanwhile, Real coach Zinedine Zidane confirmed post-match that Isco, who was substituted for Marco Asensio at half time, was withdrawn because of a shoulder problem.
In total, the evening brought four enforced changes, as Bayern's Arjen Robben and Jerome Boateng were also taken off with injuries in the first half.
Marcelo and Asensio goals give Real 2-1 first-leg lead
Goals by Marcelo and Asensio saw the holders come from behind to earn a 2-1 advantage to take into the second leg on 1 May.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: Is kneeling on the neck a legal police tactic?
- George Floyd protests Trump criticises Saints QB Brees for changing stance on kneeling
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds