Dani Carvajal and Isco were both forced off with injuries in Real Madrid's Champions League semi-final first-leg win over Bayern Munich.
Carvajal hit by thigh issue, Isco off with shoulder knock
Carvajal limped off with a thigh issue after 65 minutes of the clash at the Allianz Arena, with Karim Benzema replacing the defender and Lucas Vázquez moving into his position at right-back.
Meanwhile, Real coach Zinedine Zidane confirmed post-match that Isco, who was substituted for Marco Asensio at half time, was withdrawn because of a shoulder problem.
In total, the evening brought four enforced changes, as Bayern's Arjen Robben and Jerome Boateng were also taken off with injuries in the first half.
Marcelo and Asensio goals give Real 2-1 first-leg lead
Goals by Marcelo and Asensio saw the holders come from behind to earn a 2-1 advantage to take into the second leg on 1 May.
Te recomendamos en English
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...
- coronavirus Bill Gates predicts when the next pandemic will arrive
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in numbers: Mbappé looks to end drought, Barça out to maintain 100% record