Website Footyheadlines, who have a track record of getting hold of teams’ home and away kits in snappy fashion, have published images of Real Madrid’s home strip for next season.
The shirt for 2018-19 is very similar in style to the 2005-06 version, the Gálacticos’ last stand: white, as is to be expected, with black stripes down the shoulders and a collar. The Adidas logo will be in black, with the name and numbers on the back of the shirts expected to follow the same tone.
The shorts and socks will also feature black stripes with RMCF emblazoned across the bottom of the shin.
Footyheadlines published images of Real’s away kit for next season in February, a black number with white and grey diagonal lines, with the third kit – to be used in European competition – expected to be red.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: plans for second Economic Impact Payment
- George Floyd Protests Since the violent protests started on Friday Trump took shelter in the White House bunker
- SERIE A Serie A fixtures list for remaining 2019/20 matches announced
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho is hoping to return to the Premier League, says agent
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis & US riots & reactions: Trump, Anonymous...
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League clubs to vote on relegation plans amid financial concerns