Website Footyheadlines, who have a track record of getting hold of teams’ home and away kits in snappy fashion, have published images of Real Madrid’s home strip for next season.
The shirt for 2018-19 is very similar in style to the 2005-06 version, the Gálacticos’ last stand: white, as is to be expected, with black stripes down the shoulders and a collar. The Adidas logo will be in black, with the name and numbers on the back of the shirts expected to follow the same tone.
The shorts and socks will also feature black stripes with RMCF emblazoned across the bottom of the shin.
Footyheadlines published images of Real’s away kit for next season in February, a black number with white and grey diagonal lines, with the third kit – to be used in European competition – expected to be red.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Kane: Probably toughest time since I've been at Tottenham
- Premier League Liverpool praise Man United for swift action on racist abuse
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani unable to play 90 minutes yet, says PSG boss Tuchel
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Clásico decision pushed back to Barcelona and Real Madrid
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Atlético de Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
- GALATASARAY-REAL MADRID Zidane: "The rumours bother me; I want to be here forever"