Website Footyheadlines, who have a track record of getting hold of teams’ home and away kits in snappy fashion, have published images of Real Madrid’s home strip for next season.
The shirt for 2018-19 is very similar in style to the 2005-06 version, the Gálacticos’ last stand: white, as is to be expected, with black stripes down the shoulders and a collar. The Adidas logo will be in black, with the name and numbers on the back of the shirts expected to follow the same tone.
The shorts and socks will also feature black stripes with RMCF emblazoned across the bottom of the shin.
Footyheadlines published images of Real’s away kit for next season in February, a black number with white and grey diagonal lines, with the third kit – to be used in European competition – expected to be red.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Champions League draw: who can play who?
- EURO 2020 Spain to host Cristiano's Portugal in final Euro 2020 warm-up
- Carvajal tells Mbappe: The best play for Real Madrid
- LIVERPOOL Minamino: RB Salzburg confirm Liverpool talks for midfielder
- Champions League Juventus: Sarri eager to face José Mourinho in Champions League
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Carvajal up for Mbappé move and Cristiano final