Website Footyheadlines, who have a track record of getting hold of teams’ home and away kits in snappy fashion, have published images of Real Madrid’s home strip for next season.
The shirt for 2018-19 is very similar in style to the 2005-06 version, the Gálacticos’ last stand: white, as is to be expected, with black stripes down the shoulders and a collar. The Adidas logo will be in black, with the name and numbers on the back of the shirts expected to follow the same tone.
The shorts and socks will also feature black stripes with RMCF emblazoned across the bottom of the shin.
Footyheadlines published images of Real’s away kit for next season in February, a black number with white and grey diagonal lines, with the third kit – to be used in European competition – expected to be red.
Te recomendamos en English
- FA CUP FINAL 2021 Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City result, goals, summary, highlights | FA Cup Final 2021
- LaLiga Barcelona - Celta: times, TV & how to watch online
- Euro 2020 Zlatan Ibrahimovic ruled out of Euro 2020
- NBA NBA: Mavericks coach stresses importance of avoiding play-in
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in New York
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers