Neymar's mother is very in favor of her son moving from Paris to Madrid, according to Spanish newspaper ABC.
According to ABC's report, the Brazilian star's mother is not happy with the attitude of the PSG club and its fans towards her son, and said that she did not understand why PSG fans whistled at him "after the enormous effort he made to come here".
"My son left a club like Barcelona to make a risky bet in his career when he signed for a team like Paris Saint-Germain, which is fighting to be among the greats of Europe, so I do not understand why the fans whistled at him," she said. In addition, she said was not be happy with the position adopted by club president Nasser Al Khelaifi, who did not defend the Brazilian forward.
Madrid friendly towards Neymar
Apparently, the star's mother said to her son and husband that they should leave Paris "as soon as possible", and not endure another year there, stating that Madrid should have been the destination for him after leaving Barcelona.
"He came here to make the PSG bigger and he encounters this, it's not pleasant" she said. She also allegedly recalled the friendly 'El Clásico' that was played in Miami last July, saying the Madrid players treated him "as if he were one of the team" and told him that "they were waiting for him in Madrid."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem