"All I'm missing is for Firmino to say he got a cold because a bead of my sweat landed on him"
Sergio Ramos has spoken about the injuries to Mo Salah and Loris Karius during the Champions League final and he certainly feels somewhat persecuted.
Sergio Ramos has spoken about the injuries to Mohamed Salah and Loris Karius - with recent revelations saying the Liverpool goalkeeper was concussed during the Champions League final - while on duty with Spain national team.
Salah's injury: "Bloody hell, they've given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing ... I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified. I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold. After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."
Apologies to Salah: "I spoke with Salah through messages he was quite good. He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more. I don't know if it's because you're at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way."
Te recomendamos en English
- Paris Saint-Germain must be a Champions League force to help Neymar - Baptista
- LA LIGA Salgado warns of 'war' in Spanish football
- FOOTBALL Sunderland sack Didier Ndong for breach of contract
- FOOTBALL Cristiano Ronaldo's museum posts curious Instagram photo
- SEVILLA - REAL MADRID Isco out for up to a month after acute appendicitis surgery
- RYDER CUP 2018 Rejuvenated Tiger out to improve poor Ryder Cup record