Cristiano Ronaldo “hurt” after Mendes meeting with Real Madrid
According to Spanish TV football show El Chiringuito the Real Madrid striker is unhappy with the club’s stance about his future. LAFC vs LA Galaxy: Vela vs Zlatan live online, MLS week 25
Jorge Mendes, Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent, met yesterday with Real Madrid, according to Spanish TV football programme El Chiringuito, with journalist Edu Aguirre revealing that the meeting had left the Portuguese player pensive and unhappy about the club’s stance over his future.
Aguirre said he couldn’t reveal any precise details about the meeting, but that Ronaldo was “hurt” by what had been said. The journalist said the player had been “very happy” after winning the Champions League but this latest contact had left him uncertain and sad.
Cristiano sowed doubts about his future at Real Madrid right after the final whistle in the Champions League final, saying it had been “beautiful being at Madrid” and that he would have something to say to his fans in the next few days, and that his supporters “had been by his side”.
Will Cristiano Ronaldo be at Real Madrid next year?
The Portuguese star still hasn’t said anything official about his situation after the bombshell in Kiev, though it was widely rumoured that he wants Real Madrid to offer him a new blockbuster contract. The 33 year old striker did however say "See you next year" to the fans at the Real Madrid celebrations of their 13th European Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona