Paulinho could be about to leave Barcelona. According to journalist Roger Torelló, writing for Mundo Deportivo, Kia Joorabchian, the player’s agent, has recently presented an offer to the bosses at the Camp Nou for the Brazilian. The identity of the team making the ‘eye-watering’ offer hasn’t been revealed, but Paulinho has given the green light to the move being made to Barcelona, with the sum expected to be in excess of the 40 million euros Barça paid for him.
Barcelona faced with Paulinho choice
The Catalan giants are now presented with a choice: keep the player, who despite his relatively small price tag was a major performer on the pitch last season, or cash in, with a tasty influx of money to be used to find a Griezmann clone, after the Frenchman turned them down (in a TV special).
What’s certain is that the arrival of this offer for Paulinho has created an unexpected situation. He doesn’t have an assured place in the starting line-up, but he’s a solid midfielder, bringing balance and attacking threat to the team, and he’s well-liked in the dressing room. All eyes now await Barcelona’s reaction.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL Champions League final | Sam Kerr speaks ahead of Chelsea vs Barcelona
- LALIGA Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: result, summary, goals | LaLiga
- NBA Jokic a worthy MVP favourite, but don't count out Embiid
- US NEWS $50 stimulus to pay internet bill: how to claim it
- US News What states are ending federal unemployment in June?
- 2021 TAX FILING Where do I mail my federal tax return?