Paulinho could be about to leave Barcelona. According to journalist Roger Torelló, writing for Mundo Deportivo, Kia Joorabchian, the player’s agent, has recently presented an offer to the bosses at the Camp Nou for the Brazilian. The identity of the team making the ‘eye-watering’ offer hasn’t been revealed, but Paulinho has given the green light to the move being made to Barcelona, with the sum expected to be in excess of the 40 million euros Barça paid for him.
Barcelona faced with Paulinho choice
The Catalan giants are now presented with a choice: keep the player, who despite his relatively small price tag was a major performer on the pitch last season, or cash in, with a tasty influx of money to be used to find a Griezmann clone, after the Frenchman turned them down (in a TV special).
What’s certain is that the arrival of this offer for Paulinho has created an unexpected situation. He doesn’t have an assured place in the starting line-up, but he’s a solid midfielder, bringing balance and attacking threat to the team, and he’s well-liked in the dressing room. All eyes now await Barcelona’s reaction.
Te recomendamos en English
- FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY Man City CAS ruling "a disaster" and the end of FFP - Mourinho
- MLS Chicharito: LA Galaxy striker takes blame for Portland defeat
- LIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid urge fans to stay at home if Zidane's side win Liga title
- Coronavirus Bihar lockdown in India: dates, guidelines and restrictions
- CORONAVIRUS Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): will I be taxed on my loan?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what is known about the July payment?