Paulinho could be about to leave Barcelona. According to journalist Roger Torelló, writing for Mundo Deportivo, Kia Joorabchian, the player’s agent, has recently presented an offer to the bosses at the Camp Nou for the Brazilian. The identity of the team making the ‘eye-watering’ offer hasn’t been revealed, but Paulinho has given the green light to the move being made to Barcelona, with the sum expected to be in excess of the 40 million euros Barça paid for him.
Barcelona faced with Paulinho choice
The Catalan giants are now presented with a choice: keep the player, who despite his relatively small price tag was a major performer on the pitch last season, or cash in, with a tasty influx of money to be used to find a Griezmann clone, after the Frenchman turned them down (in a TV special).
What’s certain is that the arrival of this offer for Paulinho has created an unexpected situation. He doesn’t have an assured place in the starting line-up, but he’s a solid midfielder, bringing balance and attacking threat to the team, and he’s well-liked in the dressing room. All eyes now await Barcelona’s reaction.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca