Juventus are now stepping up their efforts to get the signing of Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo over the line.
Juventus want to conclude Cristiano deal as swiftly as possible
Following last night's meeting between Cristiano's agent, Jorge Mendes, and Real chief Florentino Pérez, in which the striker reportedly "closed the door once and for all" on Los Blancos, Juve are working to seal the transfer as quickly as possible.
Indeed, with Juventus tipped to clinch a deal "in the coming hours", Sport Mediaset says the Serie A champions are planning to unveil the Portuguese this Saturday.
The most expensive in the world? Cristiano Ronaldo may have found the ideal Turin villahttps://t.co/pYl60n66VL— AS English (@English_AS) 5 July 2018
Real Madrid expected to accept 100m-euro Juventus bid
The broadcaster has revealed that Juve president Andrea Agnelli, general manager Giuseppe Marotta, sporting director Fabio Paratici and head coach Massimiliano Allegri held a two-hour meeting this morning to set out the final steps that the Turin club need to take to secure the services of the Ballon d'Or holder.
With a four-year contract worth 30m euros a season already agreed with Cristiano, Sport Mediaset says that Marotta and Paratici were tasked with flying to Madrid immediately and attempting to reach a deal with Real Madrid.
The Bianconeri are thought to be ready to pay 100m euros for the former Sporting CP and Manchester United man, with Real expected to accept such a bid.
Te recomendamos en English
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- THE SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: fan groups call out club greed
- OSCARS 2021 What 2021 Oscar Nominees are available on what streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video)?
- SUPER LEAGUE Super League? But what happens with the Champions League?
- NBA Nets to determine severity of Durant injury after defeat to Heat
- Gun violence Texas shooting: who is the suspect identified by the police?