Borja Iglesias joins Espanyol
After impressing in LaLiga 2 last season, Espanyol have pinned their hopes on Borja Iglesias replicating that form in the top flight.
Espanyol have completed the signing of Celta Vigo striker Borja Iglesias for €10million.
The 25-year-old - who joined Celta from Villareal in 2013 - spent last season on loan at Real Zaragoza, scoring 23 goals in 43 appearances.
Iglesias will undertake a medical on Tuesday before being presented to Espanyol supporters on Wednesday.
The forward will work under new head coach Rubi, who was appointed in June after guiding Huesca into LaLiga for the first time in their history.
¡Comienza una nueva etapa apasionante! Quiero dar las gracias al Espanyol por confiar en mí para debutar en la máxima categoría del fútbol español y poder cumplir un sueño que llevo buscando desde muy pequeño #BorjaPerico #RCDE pic.twitter.com/j8FNXEPHvx— Borja Iglesias (@BorjaIglesias9) July 9, 2018
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United